1. Jeans (shorts) which are too big.
2. Cuffs, cuffs, cuffs. I think soon I’m gonna do a post about all the cuffs from my wish list. This one is by Giuseppe Zanotti.
3. Coloured glass.
4. Cat Yoga.
5. The super comfortable Dries van Noten shoes that nobody but me wanted. I bought them at 70% off! True story. They might look boring here, but they’re super hot on your feet (despite the slightly grandma-ish heel).
6. Manis (and pedis) at the NailSpa. Re-discovered my first non-beige/nude nail varnish: Lotus Rouge by Chanel. (And yes, it’s a blurry photo.)
7. The fact that I can’t take a single photo without Feia sticking her nosy nose into the camera. 🙂